Monday, November 1, 2021

Review: Meet You in the Middle

Meet You in the Middle Meet You in the Middle by Devon Daniels
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 out of 5 stars - If you ask me, I'll tell you to read it.

Thank you to Berkley Publishing Group and NetGalley for this Advanced Readers Copy.

This is the story of Ben and Kate, Senate staffers from opposite sides of the aisle. When they get off to a really rocky start, it turns into an office war of mail pranks and verbal jabs. The line between animosity and attraction becomes blurred and questions start to arise about how a politically opposite relationship could work.

I read this over the weekend as a way to escape the world for a few hours. It was light-hearted and fun, with minimal politics all things considered. The story line may have been inspired by the 2016 election, but little is actually discussed about the details of politics going on in the country currently. I enjoyed watching 2 characters with opposing views overcome the stereotypes and see past the labels to figure out how they could come together for a successful relationship.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment