Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Review: Station Eleven

Station Eleven Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 out of 5 stars - If you ask me, I'll tell you to read it (if it sounds interesting to you)

I think this book would have been completely different had I read it when it was first released. Reading a book about a flu pandemic after having lived through a flu pandemic is a little weird. It makes you grateful that the world didn't end up like it did in this book.

I enjoyed the characters, but I wasn't a huge fan of the way the story jumped around. I know that it was necessary in order to make more things come to be understood as the "present day" progressed, but I still found it a little confusing (as I nearly always do when timelines jump around).

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment